Friday, July 13, 2012

River Wall

River Wall

OK, there's got to be a better name for this. I want to call it a "fence," but that's too flimsy a term. A wall seems too big. What is this thing that serves as a barrier along the river front? And what are the openings called?

Anyway, this is another from a few days ago, between the work I am doing around the house and this summer cold I've contracted, no energy/time to go out and shoot. Tomorrow will be new stuff.

UPDATE: Of course, it's a balustrade! Or a modern concrete version thereof...

1 comment:

  1. What an excellent capture of the structure of the granite of the bridge railing.