Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cloisters Museum

Cloisters Museum

It's been a busy week around here and this is my first post in a few days and the first time I've had the energy or opportunity to go out and shoot. I wish the Parks Dept. would come up with a better solution to protect the shrubbery than these ugly wire fences they put up.

Those yellow leaves framing the tower of the museum are from an incredibly lovely, large, and old Ginko tree sitting in a popular lawn outside the museum. I may have another picture of the tree tomorrow, but it's hard to do it justice .

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot Mike, I wish I could submit your images to the NY State travel administration.... you make NYC look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like picture shot in Italy or France. So it is really strange to know that it is in the USA. But if you don't know you fall for it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the curch architecture there. Nice colour brickwork, and a 'relatively' modern style of building. You have the tower in a good position in the shot.

    (I say 'modern' because some of my local churches are 12th century or older lol)

    ReplyDelete