Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OWS Part 3

Class War
Class War? Been going on for a long time now....


Union Man
Union Man. The other guy didn't want to be photographed, I also blurred the petition, just in case.


NYPD Blue
More pay for NYPD. They're union too. Even after 9/11 they had to fight like hell with the city...


American Corporate Flag
American Corporate Flag. Sadly, my beloved Starbucks doesn't rate well a corporate citizen...


I'll let the pics and captions speak for themselves this time.

2 comments:

  1. You got some really good shots here Mike.... Awesome work. I love the shots, very candid shots. I would love to see more .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really seasoned and experienced protesters in the crowds... showing the younger ones how it all works. :)

    ReplyDelete