Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Breakfast"


My photo club has gone from monthly assignments to weekly assignments with a goal of just getting kids to shoot more. The assignments are supposed to be focused enough that anyone can think of a suitable picture but open enough to allow for some variety. This week's assignment was "Breakfast" and I chose a bake/pastry shop that serves the kinds of sweets we associate with breakfast, shot in the early morning on a cold December day with a a lot of condensation on the windows distorting and obscuring the interior open kitchen visible from the sidewalk.

1 comment:

  1. If I were walking by on a chilly winter morning I'm sure I'd be tempted to enter this shop for something hot to drink and a sticky bun. Nice golden glow emanating from within coupled with bakery smells wafting out would be hard to ignore.

    ReplyDelete