Friday, December 2, 2011

From My Window

From My Window

A view of the city looking south from my classroom window, late afternoon. One of the perks of working in Midtown. My school  has an H shape, so you see two wings of the building on the left and right. I'm directly in the middle. Next week I'll post a morning view, where the buildings in the foreground are more evenly illuminated and colorful.

Sorry for the lack of posts and comments lately, it's been a really hectic week. Will try to catch up with you all on the weekend. Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Very impressive. A nice mix of architecture here.. NY established styles and some more contemporary styles too. I like the way the sun is highlighting with red on parts of the city.

    I see you have a roof water tower in there too.

    I am really quite jealous. The view from my office window is some run down houses and a load of old junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful shot Mike, I love how you can see old New York as well as the new New York... plus the colors are outstanding... great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cityscape shot Mike. Love the lighting and mix of architecture.

    ReplyDelete